This 45-minute on-demand webinar will be providing an overview of “Purchase & Expense Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP”, showcased by our m-hance product expert Daniel Booth.
Our Purchase and Expense Management for Dynamics GP is built on a Power App using Power Automate and Power BI and contains the following:
• Manages entry and approval of Purchase Orders, Purchase Invoice, Expense Claims and Corporate/Credit Card approvals.
• Fully cloud based so works on mobile and tablet devices.
• Automatic integration into GP via Power Automate.
• Can store all image attachments in SharePoint for ease of access (Max size of 5GB).
• Full reporting suite using PowerBI allowing full view of all transaction types and status’.
• Specific Administration Portal for controlled user set up.
• Allows for separate approval hierarchies and limits for Purchase and Expense transactions.
• Out of office and Proxy Approval functionality
• Line level approval on Corporate/Credit Cards allows for one monthly statement to be sent to multiple approvers.
• Pre-configured reminders of transactions awaiting approval.
• Live links to GP for drop-down choices of Vendor, GL Account/Item and currencies.
• Includes the ability to store multiple images and notes against a transaction.