- MSF is the world’s leading medical aid organisation, dedicated to providing care to people affected by conflict or disaster.
- In over 70 countries worldwide, MSF provides both life-saving emergency medical care and longer-term assistance making healthcare services available to the most vulnerable or excluded communities.
- To maintain independence, MSF relies on donations from individuals around the world for at least 89.2% of its income.
- In order to continue to generate private income, MSF’s goal is to build loyalty by bringing supporters closer to the people that MSF assists and the medical action that private donations make possible – achieved by providing engaging and informative ‘first-hand’ stories direct from their field staff.
- With effective and ongoing fundraising a key objective in the delivery of the charity’s mission, the Fundraising team were looking to replace the software system used to manage its donor relationships and donation processing, which had been in place since 2005.
- Dynamics 365 for Nonprofits is built in the Microsoft cloud on the foundation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales & Customer Service and is tailored to the specific and unique needs of the charity sector.
“We embarked on a digital transformation journey with the aim of implementing a modern, resilient and robust solution that would not only meet our strategic goals and ambitions, but also provide scalability to underpin future growth and deliver a structured solution to current and future challenges presented by new approaches to supporters. Following a formal tender process, we selected m-hance and their Dynamics 365 for Nonprofits solution as we felt the team and the solution both fit our needs.”
Ayeshah Muhammad, CRM Manager and Project Lead.
- The solution was implemented remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic and went live successfully despite this in August 2020, replacing the charity’s previous fundraising system.
- The new system supports the growing fundraising team at MSF UK and ensures they are not hindered by technology, access to data or capability limitations.
- Since go live, the team have been working towards a 360-degree view of supporters and have increased their supporter base by over 16,000 records in 6 months, enabling them to raise more donations and continue to deliver emergency medical aid to patients where the need is greatest.
- Microsoft’s continuing development and investment into Dynamics 365 ensures that MSF UK is on the latest version and has the latest technologies available so that they can adopt new methods of fundraising with confidence, ensuring the fundraising team is self-sufficient in using the solutions to its full potential and can trust the quality of the data.