This 45-minute on-demand webinar provides an overview of “An introduction to our Donor Management CRM for smaller charities”, showcased by our m-hance product expert Adrian Cole.
Our Donor Management CRM (or NfP 365 Accelerator) is a low cost resource aimed at smaller charities. It is a secure database that sits in the Microsoft Cloud and is pre-built with a standard core system and fields such as your Accounts and Contacts. We have then enhanced this functionality with charity-specific features that will improve the way smaller charities operate.
The aim is to help charities to:
- Increase their efficiency
- Improve decision making
- Increase income
- Enhance data security and compliance
The agenda will focus on:
- Introducing m-hance
- Explaining what the NfP 365 Accelerator is
- Discussing the type of charity that the NfP 365 Accelerator is best suited for
- Detailing what the pre-requisites/ costings are for the NfP 365 Accelerator
- Demonstrating the NfP 365 Accelerator so you can see the functionality first-hand