Increase functionality with m-hance products for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is hosted by m-hance’s Lead Pre-Sales Engagement Consultant Daniel Booth.
Our increase functionality with m-hance products for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central session consisted of a demonstration of m-hance’s own developed IP for Business Central, enhancing speed and access of data approvals, reporting and functionality across:
- Purchase Order Entry and Approvals – Purchase and Expense Management v3
- Expenses – Purchase and Expense Management v3
- Subscription / Recurring Contract based sales invoicing- including automated deferral dates on sales invoicing to streamline the revenue recognition process and generation of renewal documents to your customers
- Reporting – Power BI Reporting Pack
- Introduction to Partial VAT exemption – calculate partial vat recovery rates and associated journals directly within Business Central without the need for Excel based documents
- Introduction to Business Central Toolkit – suite of 9 small enhancements to Business Central including auto debtor/creditor allocations, ability to email out custom reporting layouts and additions to fields available on list pages within Business Central
This session is useful to any Business Central user who wants to see potential add-on products developed by ourselves at m-hance across a number of different areas of Business Central, and will include our new product release of the Business Central Toolkit
Download this session by filling out the form opposite. Please use your company email address.