An Introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central is hosted by m-hance’s Lead Pre-Sales Engagement Consultant Daniel Booth.
Our Introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central session consisted of a demonstration of the solutions highlights where we then provide an overview of:
1) An introduction to Business Central and how the product sits in the wider Microsoft portfolio of products
2) Business Central scalability allowing implementations to be at any desired level and pace
2) Home Page/Navigation – benefits of moving to a cloud based ERP solution
3) COA/Dimensions – The core structure.
4) Seamless Integrations with O365 products such as Excel, Outlook and Power BI
5) Ease of Data Entry
6) Reporting options
This session is useful to any organisations who are considering their ERP options and would like to see Dynamics 365 Business Central in action.
Download this session by filling out the form opposite. Please use your company email address.