An introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central for Charities is hosted by m-hance’s Lead Pre-Sales Engagement Consultant Daniel Booth.
Our introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central for Charities session consisted of a demonstration of how Business Central can be used as the go to finance system for any size of charity with any number of system requirements covering the following key areas:
1) An introduction to Business Central and how the product sits in the wider Microsoft portfolio of products
2) Business Central scalability allowing implementations to be at any desired level and pace
2) Home Page/Navigation – benefits of moving to a cloud based ERP solution within the charity sector
3) Fund Accounting and Analysis – How the core structure of Business Central makes fund accounting and analysis quick and simple.
4) Seamless Integrations with O365 products such as Excel, Outlook and Power BI
5) Ease of Data Entry
6) Reporting options
7) Charity Specific pricing – value for money!
This session is useful to any charity who are considering their ERP options and would like to see Dynamics 365 Business Central in action with a specific focus on charity requirements.
Download this session by filling out the form opposite. Please use your company email address.