For finance teams, having the ability to access accurate reports quickly and in real-time is essential for the day-to-day running of the business. But more often than not, businesses have to deal with reports being managed and distributed in different formats, with the reliance on users to create and distribute them around their day jobs.
This reality is extremely labour-intensive and can result in inaccuracies in the data. Additionally, by the time the reports are proposed, created, reviewed and circulated, they have become out-of-date.
This is why we created our Power BI reporting module; taking the existing reporting capabilities within Dynamics 365 Business Central to another level.
Key features and benefits
- Provides users with a quick visual analysis of financial reports
- Data-driven and visual reporting provide drill-down levels for summarised and detailed reporting
- Users can create reports within a desktop environment and publish to the cloud
- Reports are viewed directly through Power BI so viewers don’t require access to Business Central
- Within the cloud, reports can be scheduled to automatically update hourly, daily or weekly
- Mobile compatibility allows users to access data on the go
- Seamless integration with PowerPoint means that reports can be converted into management packs at the click of a button
- Additional add-on reporting capabilities provide a 360 degree view for users across multiple systems
See more add-on solutions for Dynamics 365 Business Central
You're in good hands
We're a Microsoft Solutions Partner and have been for many years. We have the technical knowledge and expertise within the Microsoft Digital Environment to help you solve any problem you maybe facing.