A morning with mhance and Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit.
Due to popular demand, we will be hosting our event for the third time this year at The Microsoft Dublin Offices, Ireland.
Here you will join technology experts from mhance as well as other like-minded charitable organisations interested in understanding more about the Microsoft solutions available to the sector. mhance is a Microsoft Solutions Partner providing Microsoft-based solutions that have been tailored to charities.
Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit brings Microsoft’s existing cloud platforms together in one place to specifically help charities with the challenges they face. Built for fundraisers, volunteers managers, programme managers and other roles unique to charitable organisations, Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit enables data and processes from across your organisation to be united on a single platform to drive evidence-based decision-making.
Take a look at some of the highlights from the agenda:
- Introduction to Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit from Microsoft
- How to adopt Copilot and AI for your charity
- Accelerate your Fundraising & Engagement with Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- How to manage, track and deliver Programmes & Grants with Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit
- Enhancing mission outcomes with effective Data Management
- Lunch and networking